Guide Price £205,000

Weston Bank, Marston Montgomery, DE6

2 Bed

1 Bath

2 Car

750 sq ft

Guide Price £205,000

Weston Bank, Marston Montgomery, DE6

2 Bed

1 Bath

2 Car

750 sq ft

Share this listing

A superb modern two bedroom semi-detached house

Offering 75% ownership with Derbyshire Dales holding the remaining with no rent

Fantastic Derbyshire Dales village of Marston Montgomery

Upgraded high specification kitchen/diner with appliances

Stunning living room with log burning stove for those wintery evenings

Upgraded high specification bathroom

Gravel driveway for two vehicles

Backs onto countryside with lovely aspect

EPC rating D

Estimated broadband speeds available via Ofcom are 7mb standard & 31mb superfast

A superb modern two bedroom semi-detached house. 75% ownership, with Derbyshire Dales holding 25% with no rent! Fantastic kitchen and bathroom.

BENNET SAMWAYS is delighted to present this superb modern two-bedroom semi-detached house for sale. Offering 75% ownership, with Derbyshire Dales holding the remaining 25% with no rent, this is a fantastic opportunity for first-time buyers. Located in the highly sought-after village of Marston Montgomery, a quintessential Derbyshire Dales village, this property has been lovingly upgraded throughout with a high-quality kitchen and bathroom.
Nestled in the tranquil village of Marston Montgomery, this charming two-bedroom semi-detached house provides an excellent opportunity for those seeking a new home at an affordable price. Built in 1990 and offering 750 sq.ft. of living space, it is ideal for first-time buyers or small families. LPG central heating with separate electric under floor heating in the kitchen/diner.

Interior - The ground floor has been reconfigured to feature a lovely living room with a multi-fuel burning stove, seamlessly leading into a fantastic kitchen/diner. This space is the highlight of the home, boasting a sleek grey kitchen with luxury countertops. Appliances include an electric induction hob, electric oven with an additional combo oven, and plumbing for a washing machine. French doors open onto the garden, offering a beautiful view of the paddock behind.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a superbly re-fitted luxury bathroom.

Exterior - The property features a lawn fore garden and a gravel driveway providing comfortable parking for two cars. The smart rear garden includes lawns, a paved patio, and a storage shed. Post and rail fencing allows the paddock views to be integrated into the lovely vista, making it a perfect garden to enjoy a lazy summer evening tipple!

Locality - Marston Montgomery is a charming village nestled in a serene part of the Derbyshire Dales, just 7 miles from Ashbourne and 15 miles from Derby. It offers convenient access to the A50, M6, and M1 commuting networks. The village features Marston Montgomery Primary School, a village hall, the centrally located Crown Inn pub, village park, and the historic Church of Saint Giles, which dates back to Norman times. The village boasts a lovely array of architectural styles set against the backdrop of stunning countryside.
Within a few miles, you'll find excellent private schools such as Abbotsholme School, Denstone College, and the JCB Academy. Marston Montgomery falls within the catchment area for Queen Elizabeth Grammar School (QEGS) in Ashbourne. For leisure activities, there are golf courses in Ashbourne and Uttoxeter, including the new championship-standard JCB Golf Course. Additionally, the Uttoxeter Racecourse and the world-famous Peak District are just a short distance away.

Owner's perspective - "We have loved living at 18 Weston Bank for the past 6 years, the 75% shared ownership appealed to us when we were looking to buy our first home as we wanted to live in a rural location this offered a great opportunity at an affordable price. Both of us have enjoyed the rural views the property offers. We have modernised it throughout and made it our home, it is situated in a beautiful village, with a friendly community having a cosy pub, school and lots of nice walks close by it also offers easy access to Ashbourne, Uttoxeter, Derby, Stoke and the Peak District."

Agent's notes - Tenure: Freehold. Council Tax: Derbyshire Dales band B. Services: Mains water, mains electricity, LPG, mains drainage and internet connection. Estimated broadband speeds available via Ofcom are 7mb standard & 31mb superfast. The property's ownership is 75% to the owner, and 25% with Derbyshire Dales Council. There is no monthly or annual rent for the share and an option to buy the 25% share from Derbyshire Dales.

Features

Driveway/Off Road Parking

Location

More Information

Council Tax Band B
Domestic Rates 0.00

Share this listing

Property enquiry form background image

Property Enquiry

Request submitted!

Something went wrong.